Monday, May 22, 2006

Working to save money, and other scams

So I recently realized that I don't have any money. I am trying to save money, by working of course, but that has not been really effective up until now. Perhaps everyone is going through this and doesn't seem to have a problem, but I thought I'd blog about it anyway.
So I go to work and invest a lot of time. I work hard, and the wage is fair. And I do not live an extravagant lifestyle, but somehow, it all goes to crap I don't really want. Bills, rent, and other inconvieniences. What a pain in the butt.
Well, sorry so short.

4 comments:

Josh said...

Life's one big crap-shoot if you ask me. You just need to make sure that when the crap is being shot by other people that your not beneath it.

Yes, I guess I'm implying that crap is flying everywhere. What does that really mean? I don't know.

Amberae said...

making money IS a scam! so are relationships! sorry to hear your crap is flying everywhere Josh. maybe you should have that looked at.

its not normal.

Lemon said...

School is right there with the scams. Speaking of crap, I just got my B.S. and going for the M.S. and all they give you is they take your money, give you a piece of paper that says your educated, and a kick in the pants. Good times. Hey Shane, I am a blogger, check it out.
http://richardthelemon.blogspot.com/

Lemon

Anonymous said...

I think we all feel that at times, just hang in there. With your brains and amazing skills it will all work out for you in the end!